We’re about to announce something exciting about some microbiome studies we’re running, but in the meantime I’d love to ask you something.
What microbiome studies would you like to see happen?
I asked this question in our latest newsletter, as well as around the office, and some inspiring and fun replies came in:
– Before and after hand washing, to see how effective it really is
– What’s in that goo that comes out of your eyes in the morning?
– Before and after colonoscopy, to see if the same microbiome returns
– Chronic sinusitis, to detect any difference from normal nose/ear passages
– What happens to your gut bacteria during the transition to gluten-free
– Patients with recurrent C. diff infection
– Rosacea patients, both skin and gut microbiomes
– The Hashimoto thyroiditis microbiome
– Rheumatoid arthritis
– Testing the Eat Right For Your Blood Type diet and the probiotics the author recommends for each blood type
– Gut bacteria and sleep deprivation
– The bacteria on money
– The 5-second rule: true or false?
Now it’s your turn. Tell us in the comments: what studies do you want to see happen?