Happy Friday! Here’s a quick roundup of fun and fantastic things we’ve been reading this week. Enjoy!
- Beyond Probiotics: Can You “Hack” Your Microbiome? An excellent piece by LifeHacker.
- Is Most of Our DNA Garbage? Provocative essay in the New York Times.
- Precision Medicine: The Future or Simply Politics? JAMA takes on the President of the United States.
- An n=1 Case Report of A Child With Autism Improving on Antibiotics and A Father’s Quest To Understand What It May Mean. An amazing story.
- Possible Association Between Long-Term Oral Contraceptive Use and Risk of Crohn’s Disease in Women. Say what??
Hope that gets your mind moving. What’s the best thing you read this week? Please share in the comments.